At this year’s Labour Party Conference in Brighton we are delighted to be hosting special Israeli guest Labor party Member of the Knesset Hilik Bar. Hilik is Secretary General of the Israeli Labor Party, Deputy Speaker the Knesset (Israeli parliament), and leads the Israeli all party group for a two state solution.
- On the night of Tuesday 24 September, we are holding our Annual Reception with guests of honour Labour Party Leader Ed Miliband, Shadow Foreign Secretary Douglas Alexander, LFI Chair Anne McGuire MP and Israeli MK Hilik Bar.
- We are also delighted to be working with BICOM to host the panel discussion: The Middle East Peace Process and how the left can support negotiations towards a two state solution, early evening of Tuesday 24 September.
Our panel is:
- Rt Hon Anne McGuire MP, Chair of LFI
- Hilik Bar, Member of the Knesset for the Israeli Labor party
- Jason Cowley, Editor of the New Statesman
- Dermot Kehoe, CEO of BICOM
Please be aware that these LFI events are taking place within the Labour Party Conference secure zone, admittance to which is strictly for conference pass holders only.
We are unable to provide passes. Passes and other accreditations are ONLY available from http://www.labour.org.uk/pass_applications_annual_conference or by calling the Labour Party on 0845 092 3311.